NSF FX Carbon Block Filter Cartridge
FX NSF Replaced Carbon Block CTO Filter is composed of high quality activated carbon media, wrapped and covered with polyethylene outer netting. The CTO activated carbon block filters are offering in many sizes, started from 5″ to 20″ big blue size; customized sizes are also available.
The NSF certified FX CTO carbon block filter is processed into blocks by using special binders and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a massive number of micropores of carbon surface area, with high efficiency adsorption capacity.
The activated carbon filters are made from many substances such as coconut shells, wood, fruits shells, coals, etc. Being treated by an “activation” process, the carbon media will open up the massive number of pores that enable the carbon to capture contaminants which is known as “adsorption”. The adsorption of activated carbon is widely used in residential, commercial and industrial water purification process.
The high quality of carbon media is generally employed in the process of removing organic compounds, chlorine, bad odor and smell and dirt color; functioned by its surface area contact to perform its high capacity of adsorption and to make the water suitable to use in washing, showering and even for potable water.
It is a good choice to use as pre-filter and post-filter in residential and commercial RO system and water purification system.
- Certified by NSF International under NSF / ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
- 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- FX NSF Certified CTO Carbon Block Filter Cartridges are high effieiency water filters that remove chlorine, pesticides and organic chemicals.
NSF CTO Water Filter CartridgesNSF CTO Water Filters
FX NSF Certified CTO Filter Cartridges