Spectrum Residential UV Sterilization is an efficient way to add on to home water purifier to ensure safety drinking water. The Spectrum UV sterilizer provides a sleek, compact design, with high quality quartz sleeve and stainless steel gland unit, high output low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation pin design, and audible ballast with LED lamp indicator; has stable operating temperature and sealing efficiency.
SUV-6C, SUV-12C, SUV-24B, SUV-36B
Spectrum Commercial UV Sterilization, UV sterilizer, verified by UL and CE certification, has durable construction, high quality quartz sleeve and performance UV lamps, and is able to kill bacteria up to 99.9% under standard flow. Spectrum Ultraviolet Sterilization is the best and economical choice in Commercial Water Treatment UV Sterilization for low flow and medium flow applications such as: light commercial reverse osmosis systems, water vending machines and laboratory.
SUV-50B, SUV-60B, SUV-80B, SUV-100B
Spectrum Industrial UV Sterilization utilizes a natural quartz sleeve to protect the UV lamp and allow the maximum amount of UV rays to penetrate and disinfect the water. Spectrum ultraviolet sterilizer provides a best choice in Industrial Water Treatment UV Sterilization for industrial applications such as: bottle water factory, food industry, beverage industry, medical facility water, pharmaceutical, cosmetics processes, etc.
Spectrum Sea Water (Ultraviolet) UV Sterilization has designed UV radiation lamps with a rated wavelength of 254nm. The UV water sterilizer especially provides durable stainless steel 316L chamber, high output of 150GPM and 200GPM, low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation pin design, and audible ballast indicator with alarm, that is suitable for Sea Water Treatment UV Sterilization that has widely application for offshore industry, small island, fishing boat, ferry, etc.
- Home Homepage
- Company Company Profile
Products Product Category
- RO System
- Water Purifier
- Water Filtration
- Water Filters
- Stainless Steel Faucet
- Water Dispenser
- Water Treatment Parts
News Event and News
- TIA Office Relocation
- 2021 D-U-N-S certification of TIA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Green-tak 2021 Brand Declaration: Stay Green Stay Pure
- D-U-N-S certification of TIA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- TIA Factory Enlargement
- Eco-Friendly Gravity Fed Water System
- New Products Released "Modern 3 Ways Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet"
- TUV Verification of TIA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- SGS Tested Lead Free Stainless Steel Drinking Water Faucet
- Unique Patent: Nano X-plus Purification Technology
FAQ Q & A
- Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
- Do you provide OEM or ODM services?
- Can I visit your factory?
- What is the MOQ?
- What is your product advantage?
- What is Reverse Osmosis (RO) System?
- 6 Benefits of Purified Drinking Water.
- 6 reasons to use a point-of-use (POU) nano water purifier or RO system at home.
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now